- Fixed an issue that was causing the Windows Copilot icon in the taskbar to be flipped backwards for right-to-left languages.
- Fixed an explorer.exe crash impacting taskbar appearing correctly after powering on your device.
- Fixed an issue which was causing apps in the taskbar to appear cut off without a rounded corner on the end when you had a lot of app windows open, and the taskbar was set to not combine.
- Fixed an issue that was causing live captions to sometimes show the same line of text twice.
- Fixed a high hitting ctfmon.exe crash in recent flights, which may have impacted the ability to type for some Insiders.
- Did some work to help improve the performance of opening Settings for Insiders with the new Home page.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Task Manager to crash when using the end task option in the Details page recent builds.
For a more in-depth look over this new Build, you can watch the video below from the youtube channel.