- Click here to download the latest NVIDIA Game Ready Driver/NVIDIA Studio Driver for your graphics card from the NVIDIA Driver Downloads page. Choose the Product Type, Product Series, Product, Operating System, Download Type and Language. Next click on the “SEARCH” button.
- Click the DOWNLOAD button to download the NVIDIA display driver installer. Save the file to your hard drive
- Before starting the installation process, close any programs which you have open. This includes GPU monitoring utilities (eg. EVGA Precision X, MSI Afterburner, etc). If you have an aggressive anti-virus/anti-malware program monitoring your PC, you may want to disable live monitoring as well.
- Right-click over the NVIDIA display driver installer file and select Run as administrator as shown in the screenshot below.
- If you are prompted by Windows User Account Control, click on Yes.
- You will be asked to specificy where the temporary driver files will be stored. We recommend using the default path given by clicking on the OK button.
- Choose which components you would like to install and then select AGREE AND CONTINUE.
- Next choose Custom (Advanced). Then click NEXT
- Select Perform clean install and then click on NEXT.
- Once the installation has finished, reboot your PC to complete the installation.
I am hoping that after reading this article you managed to GeForce Game Ready Driver Installation Failed on Windows 10/11
For a more in-depth explanation, you can watch the video below from the youtube channel.