In this article, I will show you how to fix “Fix: 100% CPU Usage on Windows 11”
First you have to open Start, Settings, Apps and Startup
And on Startup, you have to disable every app that you don’t want to automatically start when opening the windows
After that open Search and type Edit Power Plan and Change advanced power settings
And you have to select High performance
Open CMD as Administrator
And type the command:
After that restart your computer
If the problem persists you have to perform a Windows 11 In-place upgrade, to do that:
Go to Windows 11 website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows11
Under Download Windows 11 Disk Image (ISO) select Windows 11 (multi-edition ISO)
- Once done downloading the ISO, kindly right-click on ISO then click Mount> then Click Setup.exe
- You may be prompted by User Account Control. If so, click on Yes.
- In the Install Windows 11 dialog, click Next.
- Setup will check your PC and show a license agreement. Click on Accept in the license terms dialog.
- Wait for the setup program to check for the available free space.
- On the Ready to install page, make sure Keep personal files and apps has been checked.
- Then click Install and just follow the prompt.
- Windows 11 will restart your device several times, and lead you to the lock screen. Depending on the options you set, it will keep all your files, apps, and user accounts.
I am hoping that after reading this article you managed to fix “100% CPU Usage on Windows 11″
For a more in-depth explanation, you can watch the video below from the youtube channel.